Welcome to our blog! We are missionaries to Spain who use photography to be a blessing to other missionaries and pastors. Since then, God has truly blessed our hobby and we are enjoying taking pictures even more! Feel free to comment! We love hearing about people and sharing experiences on photography, missions, and God!

Thursday, December 18, 2008

More pics of our fall photo shoot!

As we said on our post, we are posting more pictures of our fall photo session! Finally we have more pictures of us! I can´t wait to print a big canvas of one of them for our living room! I´ve been wanting to do that for a while! Now, I did notice that Nate is looking at me in many of these pictures! But honestly, most of these pictures were improvised, trying to improvise the pose to make them look more natural :D Now that I have a new haircut I wish I could get new ones taken! But oh well, it will have to wait!
We will be posting more pictures of recent sessions!
Have a wonderful day!

Arancha








































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love them all! But I think my favorite is the second last one! I could see a nice big canvas of that!

Unknown said...

This last one is my favorite!! so fallish!! so autumn sooo nostolgic!!