Welcome to our blog! We are missionaries to Spain who use photography to be a blessing to other missionaries and pastors. Since then, God has truly blessed our hobby and we are enjoying taking pictures even more! Feel free to comment! We love hearing about people and sharing experiences on photography, missions, and God!

Saturday, December 6, 2008

I love my husband!

So I had wanted some professional pictures taken for a long time! We've tried different things around our house, but taking so many pictures of other couples makes me wanna have pictures of ourselves outside! Today it was the perfect day! a whole day to ourselves, a tripod, and a lot of love! So we went to a park and set the tripod and just played around, experimented new poses, new angles, etc. It was so much fun! Today has been one of those special days to us when we just know that we are soooo much in love!!!! :D We know it every day of course! but today is our special day! Nathan I love you with all my heart!

There are more to come, but here is a sneak peek!!!!



6 comments:

Pilar said...

you guys are so cute!

Ashley said...

jolin! como molan! anda son geniales. pero bueno tia que queiro ver mas:)menos de una semana nos queda para veros que ganas tengo! bss

Nate and Arancha Photography said...

thank you :) we can't wait to see you all! we'll post some more soon!!!!!
Besos!!!

Erin Rachel said...

Cuteness:) I can't wait to see the rest of them!!!

Erin Rachel said...

Hey! Can I ask where you got your background and how you did it? I'm trying to update mine and not sure exactly how!!!!! haha if you have a minute and can drop me an email that would be awesome...erwilson83@hotmail.com
I love your site! It makes me ready to update mine even more:)

Nate and Arancha Photography said...

Thank you Erin! I designed it, I didn't get it anywhere :) That's why our website matches our blog :D something we had been trying to accomplish for a while!