Welcome to our blog! We are missionaries to Spain who use photography to be a blessing to other missionaries and pastors. Since then, God has truly blessed our hobby and we are enjoying taking pictures even more! Feel free to comment! We love hearing about people and sharing experiences on photography, missions, and God!

Monday, June 16, 2008

Our wonderful 3 month anniversary!





















So, last saturday we went to downtown knoxville to celebrate our 3 month anniversary! Since we haven't been married for a year yet, we take very seriously these little monthly anniversaries :D Nathan surprised me in the morning telling me that he wanted to take me there and just take a walk while we could take pictures of each other and then he would take me to one of those restaurants in the big plaza that have "terrazas" (where you can sit and eat outside) for dinner. They happened to have a dog show or contest right there so we got to see a lot of dogs everywhere and lots of people just walking around and enjoying the day! It was great! It felt like being in Spain... by the time we got to the plaza, I had dropped my camera off at the car so that I wouldn't have to carry it. So we didn't take any picture of the dog show. But Nate let me take a lot of pictures of him, and I love how they turned out!!! He looks soooooo cute!!!! He is the best!!!! It was a wonderful day, I had a great time with him and we had so much fun! I love you Nate!

No comments: