Welcome to our blog! We are missionaries to Spain who use photography to be a blessing to other missionaries and pastors. Since then, God has truly blessed our hobby and we are enjoying taking pictures even more! Feel free to comment! We love hearing about people and sharing experiences on photography, missions, and God!

Saturday, September 8, 2012

One of the things that I have been trying to improve in my Christian life is noticing ways in which God shows His love to me. I wanted to feel God is real in my life, and even though He continues to show Himself real in other ways, it helped me tremendously feeling His love. Since then, there have been numerous ways in which He has shown He loves me, and many of them, through photography.

We had been planning this senior session for a week. I had mentioned many times how I would love to have a vintage bicycle for this session. The day of the session, we got to this cute, quaint downtown. And guess what we found parked on the sidewalk? A cute, vintage bicycle! I could not believe it! We went in the store to ask the owner if they knew who owned it, and the owner was there. She was a sweet lady that was more than happy to let me use her bicycle for pictures! We got the shots we wanted! I'm in love with them!

Not only the bicycle, we also found a sunflower field on the way to the ocean that same day for her pictures! It was another thing I had been mentioning all week. And God brought both of them to us without me even asking or praying for it :)

God loves you and He wants you to know it! :D



No comments: