Welcome to our blog! We are missionaries to Spain who use photography to be a blessing to other missionaries and pastors. Since then, God has truly blessed our hobby and we are enjoying taking pictures even more! Feel free to comment! We love hearing about people and sharing experiences on photography, missions, and God!

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A couple of weeks ago, we went to the Portland headlight. I had never seen it before! I had been wanting some family pictures there, and we have friends that live close to it. So we asked them if they could take some pictures of us, and we could also take some pictures of them :) Of course, I love taking pictures of couples, specially if they are our friends! So I'm always happy when they allow me to take pictures for them!!!

They did a great job! The pictures turned out great! They were patient with us and would retake any picture if needed (my baby was not cooperating that day hehe) Here are some of the pictures we took of them :)

The day started off with bad news, but we stayed on the positive side. We had a fantastic time with them. We ate at the Lobster Shack, took pictures, tried some yummy cupcakes from East End cupcakes, and walked around Old Port. We saw the biggest cruise I've ever seen there. It was a great day, and I'm so thankful for such great friends like they are! They are being a blessing and encouragement to us :)

Sorry I'm being the worst blogger on earth...But like I've mentioned before, I post pictures and update my status on Facebook more often. So make sure you follow us there!

Have a wonderful day! Enjoy what the Lord has given you and rejoice in Him always!

Arancha
Nate and Arancha Photography-Portland Head Light photography
Awwww, I love romantic pictures :)


No comments: