Welcome to our blog! We are missionaries to Spain who use photography to be a blessing to other missionaries and pastors. Since then, God has truly blessed our hobby and we are enjoying taking pictures even more! Feel free to comment! We love hearing about people and sharing experiences on photography, missions, and God!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I can honestly say that this has been one of my favorite weddings :) The colors, the decoration, the buttonniers, the bouquet, the cake (multi layered), the red velvet cupcakes... everything was done with a very exquisite taste. My favorite part at every wedding is the bride and groom portraits :D That love, joy, excitement that they have after saying the "I do" really shows in the images! This couple specially was the cutest couple ever! And they love each other sooo much! I LOVE THAT! And I love to see them enjoy getting their pictures taken as newlyweds!

I cannot wait to edit all these pictures! It is going to be fun!

Arancha
Nate and Arancha Photography-Huntsville Baby, Family, and Wedding Photography



3 comments:

Paige said...

They are very good pics just wanted to say I really enjoy looking at ur blog and have used some tips ive seen in ur pics

Nate and Arancha Photography said...

thank you so much!!!!!! Sometimes I wonder if people even look at it! :)

Paige said...

I do every time u update