Welcome to our blog! We are missionaries to Spain who use photography to be a blessing to other missionaries and pastors. Since then, God has truly blessed our hobby and we are enjoying taking pictures even more! Feel free to comment! We love hearing about people and sharing experiences on photography, missions, and God!

Friday, February 4, 2011

The Pose!!! And a handsome little baby :)

And here is another handsome boy! And the pose that I've been trying to do for the past 4 sessions! It ended up not being as hard as I thought. I was just not doing it right :) But I was so pleased with the results in this image!

This baby was so good too! I had been praying that the session would be easy and the baby would be calm and happy :) And this baby just let me pose him too without barely any complain. Such a sweet handsome boy! The parents helped me sooooo much, and let me tell you, having grandma there is really helpful too! She was a blessing to me!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Arancha
Nate and Arancha Photography-Huntsville Baby, Children, and Family Photography