Welcome to our blog! We are missionaries to Spain who use photography to be a blessing to other missionaries and pastors. Since then, God has truly blessed our hobby and we are enjoying taking pictures even more! Feel free to comment! We love hearing about people and sharing experiences on photography, missions, and God!

Friday, May 14, 2010

Matt & Brittany's Coffee Table Book

When I asked Brittany what style of photo books she liked, either elegant classic or funky fun, she said funky! Even though I love classic elegant books, funky ones are always so much more fun to design! So here is what I did! I purchased some cute templates and personalized them! These are just a few pages I wanted to share with you guys! :)


Hope you like them! Have a wonderful weekend!!!


Arancha

Nate and Arancha Photography-Huntsville Children and Family Photography






1 comment:

Katherine said...

So nice! Great work!