Welcome to our blog! We are missionaries to Spain who use photography to be a blessing to other missionaries and pastors. Since then, God has truly blessed our hobby and we are enjoying taking pictures even more! Feel free to comment! We love hearing about people and sharing experiences on photography, missions, and God!

Friday, February 19, 2010

Trying to fix it...


I remember before I got pregnant and pretty much all my life, I would think: goodness, pregnant women are so beautiful and so cute! I can't wait to be pregnant! I honestly didn't understand why pregnant women felt fat at all! I thought that baby bump was the cutest thing ever! Now, fast forward to these past two weeks, all I can say is....I'm so big!!!! I love my baby boy, how he moves, the cute things he does, having a belly, being pregnant, etc etc It's being a wonderful pregnancy. But! I honestly feel big, specially when I saw how our maternity session turned out... I just felt .... really big, so I thought: well, I love the pics, but that outfit makes me look fatter...we might as well take some more pictures with a different outfit so people see I'm really not that big...So here you go, my attempt to fix it (attempt hee hee), but yes, my belly is huge, although I love it! I keep being stopped at every store I go to and all I hear is: you're having twins aren't you? or... man! you are big! or... you're having a boy right? cause you are huge! lol
It really doesn't offend me :) It just makes me proud of my little boy! And I can't wait to see my baby boy and find out if he is just going to be a cute little chubby boy like his mommy was, or if he is just a loooong boy like his daddy (or if there really are two in here!!!) Two weeks to gooooo!!! Wohooooo!!!!!
Have a wonderful day!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you tell we're getting excited!!!!!!

Arancha
Nate and Arancha Photography-Huntsville baby and maternity photography


No comments: