Welcome to our blog! We are missionaries to Spain who use photography to be a blessing to other missionaries and pastors. Since then, God has truly blessed our hobby and we are enjoying taking pictures even more! Feel free to comment! We love hearing about people and sharing experiences on photography, missions, and God!

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Our fall pictures!

Nate and I finally got our fall pictures taken! It wasn't a planned thing. It was more like a: we're going shopping but since the leaves are falling already, let's take the camera in case we find a cute tree to get a couple of shots! Hence my jacket having to be on, because I despised my sweater for the pictures, lol and my hair, totally undone! (it was supposed to be our lazy saturday, so that included not styling my hair...) But really close to our house, we saw a cute area with trees and decided to take a few shots there: of course, with a tripod. It's getting harder to do, since I can't run as fast to go from the tripod to the pose area when I set the timer (you should see me holding my belly to do this). So we missed a few poses and got some shots where the poses where totally me breaking a basket, Nate and I looking at each other with confusion looks, etc etc, but the results of those we cannot share, hehe Anyways, we're hoping to get a professional photographer to do our official maternity pictures, but we get so busy that we don't know how it will work! So we might have to end up doing more tripod experiments! We're going to have to start workshops teaching about self-portraits, lol

Let me add that today was a wonderful day! We reserved this saturday as our special family day to just be together and not worry about anything. It's something we don't get to do very often! We love our lives but we have to admit that we don't get days like this very often and sometimes we miss them! So we have decided to take more days like this. We took it really easy in the morning just having fun with one another, ate ice-cream as our afternoon snack, took a nap, studied and did devotionals, and then decided to head out to do some shopping and eat supper. These last few weeks I just have loved eating bocadillos, paninis, and sandwiches, so that's all I felt like eating today! And then we were able to work it out with a 2 hour walk of just shopping or looking at things for our baby. And we found the cutest outfits for him! My maternity clothing search was not that successful! I'm having the hardest time! To end the day, we found the perfect candle to add a Christmas scent to our house! It smells yummyyyyy!!!And here I am! I can't get over how fun, calm, and exciting this day has been! How much I love my life, my family, God, and thanking Him for giving such an amazing husband that does anything to make me feel happy and good!




Nate and Arancha Photography-Huntsville Children and Family Photography

3 comments:

Chrysler said...

Hey, these pics are adorable! Can't believe you did that with a tripod.
I am a professional photographer and would LOVE to do some more for you guys.
Check out my blog: stillimagephotography@blogspot.com

Chrysler said...

my bad. the address is stillimagephotographyphotos.blogspot.com

Nate and Arancha Photography said...

thank you so much! :) our photo shoots are so random that we always end up just taking a few shots really quick out of the blue when I get inspired, lol