Welcome to our blog! We are missionaries to Spain who use photography to be a blessing to other missionaries and pastors. Since then, God has truly blessed our hobby and we are enjoying taking pictures even more! Feel free to comment! We love hearing about people and sharing experiences on photography, missions, and God!

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Who doesn´t love a good birthday shopping?

I know I keep posting about myself, but this month happened to be one of the coolest months of the year! February has Valentine´s day and my birthday! And that means presents, surprises, wonderful times with Nate... Today Nate totally prohibited me to book any session or do any plans. He had a surprise for me but didn´t tell me till today, early in the morning. He wanted to take me shopping to Atlanta to buy my birthday gifts!!!!! He knows that shopping is one of my passions, and Atlanta has most of my favorite stores, including Zara and Ikea! So we headed there this morning, did some clothes shopping, visited Ikea (I wanted to buy the whole store but only ended up with a mirror, how is that possible?), and then went to my favorite restaurant for dinner and dessert! It was perfect! The worst part: having to drive home all the way back in the same day... we were soooo tired that it was a little hard! But nothing that cannot be done with prayer and God on our side!

I´m totally looking forward to taking more pictures this coming week!!!! I will keep you posted!!!!

The picture I´m posting I took a couple of months ago, but today I was looking through our pictures and realized that I had never posted it. And I think they look so cute! This couple is just amazing! We really thank God for them and can´t wait to see them! :)

Have a great day!

Arancha

Nate and Arancha Photography-Huntsville Portrait and Wedding Photography


2 comments:

Pilar said...

Before kids (and sometimes we did it after too) we would take shopping trips to Nashville to the Outlet mall when we got tired of seeing the same all the time. 1 1/2 hours is a lot shorter of a trip :). But, there was no Zara there :)

Nate and Arancha Photography said...

Yeah, Zara and Ikea were the reasons why we wanted to go there. And then we found Bennetton, Lacoste, etc etc