Welcome to our blog! We are missionaries to Spain who use photography to be a blessing to other missionaries and pastors. Since then, God has truly blessed our hobby and we are enjoying taking pictures even more! Feel free to comment! We love hearing about people and sharing experiences on photography, missions, and God!

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Nate and Arancha behind de camera!

This might be a little embarrassing, but since I post so many pictures of other people, I figured I should post some pictures of us taking those pictures! We usually don't have anybody else with us, but this time Hannah (Nate's twin sister) came with us and took pictures of everything. There are many more, but you might not wanna see that, lol

I definitely don't have any style at all when I take pictures. Nate took some pictures too, but we didn't get any picture of him...

Here, we're just trying to figure out how they're gonna pose. Nate is about to get ready to use the reflector :D

I was gonna clean the lens a little bit here

Hanna standing in front of us, and trying to take a picture of us 3 (she is supposed to be in the picture, you can see her forehead ;) )

My sweet wonderful husband! I love him so much! Here Hannah was supposed to be in the picture too

Nate and I looking at the historigram and the pictures to make sure they are exposed correctly

No comments: